On March 12 Moscow ECC "Sokolniki" with great success hosted the second industry conference dedicated to development and promotion of social and mobile gambling - Social & Mobile Gambling Conference 2015.
The conference was attended by many experts and industry leaders, as well as journalists and representatives of marketing, IT and many other areas of business and for them SMGC 2015 became a unique platform for live communication and sharing contacts.
At SMGC 2015 the following speakers shared their unique reports and presentations:
• Gary A. Fowler, co-founder and Managing Director of GVA LaunchGurus, spoke about the future of investments in gambling;
• Raf Keustermans, CO-Founder/CEO Plumbee, presented a report on: "Social casino: how to survive the gold rush";
• Aleksandr Zholobov, APPS Group, spoke about the major mistakes when creating the original gambling projects;
• Vitaliy Makarov, founder of Poker Moscow, made a presentation on: "Poker in social networks";
• Viktor Kravchenko, Socialist Media, told how advertising integrations affect users interest in applications;
• Eugeniy Fateev, leading developer of "Snegoff" presented a report on: "Socialcore - Quick launch technology of web applications in social networks";
• Eugeniy Nevgen, CEO Split Metrics, shared knowledge about new tools and strategies for users attraction;
• Kirill Stepanenko, CEO GLOBULL, spoke about the problem of user trust;
• Jonathan Sverdlov, founder and CEO of Gamy Tech, talked about marketing and partnership through social and mobile gaming.
• Vyacheslav Fedorov, managing partner of e-Money News, made a presentation on: "How not to overpay for customers attraction and simplify receipt of money from customers";
• Maxim Ternovykh, ABBYY Language Services, talked about optimization of costs for games localization;
• Maria Lepschikova, lawyer of LLC "Legal Line", presented a report on "Features of legal regulation of gambling in social networks and on mobile devices";
SMGC 2015 was a truly unique event in development and promotion of social and mobile gambling. Positive feedback from participants of the event can be surely considered the proof of this:
"SMGC was a very interesting conference, a good opportunity to meet key people from the industry and learn more about the growing Russian market. The event was well organized, a good selection of speakers and content, and set in a good location. For anyone looking to network and do business in the social/mobile gaming space in Russia, this conference is definitely strongly recommended."
"It is a conference for searchers like me and it works for me. I enjoyed meeting very interesting new contacts and that's what I am looking for.
I will hopefully succeed to work with the Russian market and come back in June.
Dan Segev, ExtractNet
"The Social & Mobile Gambling conference is an event full of opportunity for game developers and online gambling operators. This is one of the fastest growing segment of the online gambling industry and this event is the perfect education for forward thinking gambling operators".
Jonathan Sverdlov, GamyTech.
"The organizers have worked to make very high quality event, it was very interesting. As a participant of ICE 2015 in London, I can say that Russian gambling community has room to grow, and I hope that together we will overcome all the barriers.
Thank you and I hope to participate in future conferences"
Kirill Stepanenko, GLOBULL.
At SMGC 2015 only the most relevant industry topics were discussed: mechanisms of promotion and popularization of online games, peculiarities of creation of multiplatform gaming software, conversion of players, monetization of mobile apps, current trends in the field of investment in online gambling, future prospect, etc.
The organizers of Social & Mobile Gambling Conference are grateful to all the speakers, participants and partners of the conference for attending the event, as each of them became its important part.
Follow the news on event website somogamconf.ru.