The Besen Group, an international mobile data industry management consulting practice headquartered in the Washington DC area, with representatives in Paris and Tokyo, congratulates Google for launching the most disruptive MVNO in the US, relying on recent media articles indicating Google signed a wholesale agreement with Sprint and T-Mobile US to launch an MVNO in 2015.
“We believe Google will offer free unlimited talk, text and data based on the combination of mobile advertising and WiFi business models. When Google’s customers are located within a mobile network coverage area or one of the WiFi hotspots, they can accept and view ads as well as earn credits for each ad,” said Alex Besen, Founder and CEO of The Besen Group LLC. “We also predict Google may acquire other MVNOs such as FreedomPop to complement their existing business models. We wish Google all the best with their MVNO.”
For the past 10 years, The Besen Group has been working in the mobile wholesale business with MNOs, MVNEs, and MVNOs to launch their mobile and mobile data services on a global basis. For a list of references, please visit http://www.thebesengroup.com/about/reference.htm.
The following documents can be downloaded for more information and review:
- Company Presentation (www.thebesengroup.com/downloads/TheBesenGroup.pdf)
- MVNO Service Portfolio (www.thebesengroup.com/downloads/MVNO.Service.Portfolio.pdf)
- 4G LTE Wholesale Seminar (www.thebesengroup.com/downloads/4G.Wholesale.Seminar.pdf)
- MVNO Seminar (www.thebesengroup.com/downloads/MVNO.Seminar.pdf)
- MVNO Workshop (www.thebesengroup.com/downloads/MVNO.Workshop.pdf)
- US MVNO Seminar (www.thebesengroup.com/downloads/US.MVNO.Seminar.pdf)
- MVNE Seminar (www.thebesengroup.com/downloads/MVNE.Seminar.pdf)
- 4G MVNO Key Success Factors (www.thebesengroup.com/downloads/NR.Jan13.pdf)
- Google MVNO Case Study (www.thebesengroup.com/downloads/MVNO.Case.Study.Google.pdf)