J’son & Partners Consulting had conducted yearly research of the Russian eMoney Market, which turnover had reached 590 bln RUB. in 2014.
According to J'son & Partners Consulting, the turnover of payments via eMoney systems is increasing yearly, the average growth rate was 53% during the last 3 years. Market development is happening due to the numerous factors, such as:
- Development of services – increasing number of available services and goods, which can be paid online, better quality of windows, additional opportunities to replenish and withdraw funds, the use of virtual banking cards;
- Increasing penetration of payment integrators, which provide opportunities to pay for goods and services, for example, via eMoney directly on supplier’s side;
- Constant growing trust among population to the wireless payments, which influences services’ penetration rate.
Key Questions of the Research:
- eMoney market volume in Russia;
- Turnover structure by categories of payments;
- Turnover, balances, number of transactions, average commission in general and by key market players;
- Funding sources;
Practical Value of the Research:
- for e-payment systems market participants and operators – eMoney market indicators (statistical data) and estimations of its development perspectives;
- for investors – key eMoney market trends and opportunities to launch new products.
Target Audience: the research is aimed at companies, which operate on eMoney market and similar markets, telecom operators, venture funds, start-ups and research agencies.
Brief Results of the Research
According to J’son & Partners Consulting, the turnover of users’ payments via eMoney systems was 0.6 trln RUB in 2014, that is 34% higher than in the previous year. In accordance with J’son & Partners Consulting’s forecasts, the streaming growth will keep going in the next 5 years, it will help market to overstep the level of 1.1 trln RUB by the end of 2019.
Detailed Results of the Research are Presented in the Full Version of the Report: Russian eMoney Market, Results of 2014
Example of the Content
- Electronic Payment Systems Market, Results of 2014
3.1. Brief Market Overview
3.2. Market Volume and Dynamics
3.3. Tendencies and Forecast
- Russian eMoney Market, 2008A-2014A-2019F
5.1. Dynamics of Payments’ Turnover by Market Segments
5.2. Dynamics of Payments’ Turnover by Key Market Players
5.3. Dynamics of Number of Transactions by Key Market Players
5.4. Dynamics of Balances by Key Market Players
5.5. Dynamics of Average Commission
5.6. Dynamics of Number of Active Wallets
- eMoney Market’s Legislation Regulations in Russia
- Profiles of the Largest eMoney Market Players in Russia
This Information Note is Prepared by J’son & Partners Consulting, We strive to provide factual and prognostic data that fully reflect the situation and are available to us before issuing the material. J’son & Partners Consulting reserves the right to revise the data after publication of new official information by the market players.