J’son & Partners Consulting finalized the yearly research of the Russian payment terminals market, which turnover had reached 1.15 trln RUB in 2014.
The market of banking and non-banking payment terminals together with remote financial services is part of Electronic Payment Systems market (EPS).
According to J'son & Partners Consulting’s estimations, the growth rate of payments’ turnover decreased in 2014, market growth was only 5% and reached 1.15 trln RUB. The number of transactions dropped both, in the segment of banking and non-banking terminals, the positive market dynamics is due to the increasing average amount of the transactions. Factors, why market growth rates are slowing down, are:
- The development of remote payment services – increased quality of windows, additional opportunities to replenish or withdraw funds and use of virtual banking cards, major increase of banking services penetration;
- Consumers more often pay for communication services, such as mobile communication, BBA, pay TV and others via mobile apps or on operators’ web-sites;
- Average commission per transaction is higher than via other e-payment systems.banking services, cellular operators’ payments, e-money.
Key Questions of the Research:
- market volume: banking and non-banking payment terminals;
- number of terminals;
- main indicators by key market players;
- number of transactions, average commission.
Practical Value of the Research
for e-payment systems market participants, investors, communication operators – main tendencies of payment terminals market and statistics, useful for estimation of different payment services perspectives.
Target Audience: the research is aimed at companies, which operate on e-money market and similar markets, telecom operators, venture funds, start-ups and research agencies.
Brief Results of the Research
According to J’son & Partners Consulting, users’ payments turnover via payment terminals reached 1.15 trln RUB in 2014, which is 5% higher than the previous year results. In accordance with our forecasts, CAGR will be around 6% during 2014 – 2019, and the market will be over 1.5 trln RUB by 2019.
Detailed Results of the Research are Presented in the Full Version of the Report: Russian Payment Terminals Market, Results of 2014
3.2. Market Tendencies, Forecasts and Perspectives in Russian Federation
3.3. Market Volume and Dynamics, pcs.
- Russian Banking Payment Terminals Market, 2008A-2014A-2019F
4.1. Dynamics of the Number of Banking Payment Terminals by Regions
4.2. Dynamics of the Number of Banking Payment Terminals by Key Market Players
4.3. Dynamics of Banking Payment Terminals Turnover by Key Market Players
4.4. Dynamics of the Number of Transactions by Key Market Players
4.5. Dynamics of the Average Commission by Key Market Players
4.6. Payments Distribution by Market Segments
4.7. Largest Market Players on the Russian Banking Payment Terminals Market
4.7.2. Ocean Bank
4.7.4. Moscow Credit Bank
4.7.5. Russian Standard Bank
- Russian Non-Banking Payment Terminals Market, 2008A-2014A-2019F
5.1. Dynamics of the Number of Non-Banking Payment Terminals
5.2. Dynamics of Non-Banking Payment Terminals Turnover by Key Market Players
5.3. Dynamics of the Number of Transactions by Key Market Players
5.4. Dynamics of the Average Commission by Key Market Players
5.5. Payments Distribution by Market Segments
5.6. Largest Market Players on the Russian Non-Banking Payment Terminals Market
This Information Note is Prepared by J’son & Partners Consulting, We strive to provide factual and prognostic data that fully reflect the situation and are available to us before issuing the material. J’son & Partners Consulting reserves the right to revise the data after publication of new official information by the market players.