Где: Double Tree Hilton, Warsaw
Дата: 2016-06-28 - 2016-06-30
Добавлено: JSON TV
Cable Congress is changing. We’re taking this successful event into a new era to reflect developments in our dynamic industry and set the agenda for what lies ahead. The Programme Committee is developing an innovative, interactive and knowledge-based Congress for 2016 and beyond. These exciting changes will be reflected in both the structure and the content of our event, creating a multidisciplinary and theme based agenda to reflect the challenges and opportunities of our converging market and changing consumer demands.
Working in close partnership with CTAM Europe and CableLabs, our reimagined Cable Congress will bring together a mix of plenary sessions with the brightest stars of industry and deep dive masterclass and workshop opportunities with the focus on debate and interaction. We will be embracing SME, start-up and emerging market developments alongside the biggest players and competitors, to create the unrivalled meeting place for cable, content and connectivity.
Key features will include:
- A full three day programme, with each day defined by a different keynote theme: Disruption, Innovation and Engagement.
- Flexible delegate attendance options to appeal to the widest possible industry footprint
- Each day will offer a blend of speakers, panels and discussions across disciplines and sectors: our customers don’t think in silos, and neither should we
- We’ll continue to cater for technology and marketing specialists by including tailored sessions looking at the biggest challenges and developments in their own fields
- Therefore we’ll create a broad mix of keynote and deep dive moments, combining the biggest names with enhanced opportunities for dialogue and interaction
- An increased emphasis on networking opportunities, incorporating highlight events such as our Congress Party along with “speed networking” and roundtable debate options
- Enhanced exhibition opportunities, with new features including an Innovation Village, content screening and e-skills zones