Где: NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky in Amsterdam.
Организатор: Parks Associates
Дата: 2016-11-02 - 2016-11-03
Добавлено: JSON TV
CONNECTIONS™ Europe is part of the CONNECTIONS™ Conference Series, hosted by international market research firm Parks Associates. These interactive events host 200 executives in an intimate setting to learn, network, and address key issues relevant to digital products and services for consumers.
The CONNECTIONS™ Europe Summit Series features high-level discussions and analysis on best practices for growing revenues now and in the future. Topics include:
- The building blocks – video, digital media, home networking, home control, and access and support services
- Growth strategies for smart home and Internet of Things markets
- Trends, data, and predictions for areas of significant growth
- Strategies for service providers to compete on services and innovation
- Case studies for digital home customer support
- The role of service and applications providers and equipment vendors in saving support costs
- A global look at consumers habits and expectations
Parks Associates is currently evaluating speakers for the event. If you are interested in speaking, please submit to be considered.
CONNECTIONS™ Europe features high-level speakers from the top European and international companies in the digital living ecosystem.
François Girodolle, Head of Product Partnerships, Nest Europe, Nest Labs, Inc.
David Isbitski, Chief Evangelist Alexa and Echo, Amazon
James Monighan, Managing Director Europe, SmartThings
Lewis Brown, President, MiOS
Seb Chakraborty, Director of Technology, Connected Homes, British Gas Connected Homes
Simon Hunt, CTO Secure Home Gateways, Intel, Corp.
Mario Moura, Vice President and General Manager, Honeywell
Patrick Strauss, Supply Chain Visibility & Internet of Things Subject Matter Expert, IBM UK
Andrew Thomas, Co-Founder & CRO, SkyBell