Где: Santa Clara Convention Center, CA, USA
Дата: 2016-02-16 - 2016-02-18
Добавлено: JSON TV
Container World is just around the corner taking place on February 16 - 18 at the Santa Clara Convention Center. With two tracks of content daily with both a strategic & technical focus, Container World offers knowledge and learning for anyone interested in building their expertise of containers.
WHICH TRACK IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
- DevOps & Lifecycle Management
- Driving Business Forward through PaaS & Containers
- Harmonizing Infrastructure & Application Development
- Empowering DevOps Teams to Meet Business Needs
- Getting the Balance between Container Standardization & Open Source Innovation Right
- Hybrid Cloud: Engineering Security & Scalability Across Multiple Complex Systems
- Security: Business Fear or Technical Reality?
- NFV & Containers: How is the Combination Taking Networking To the Next Level
- Thinking outside the 'Container': Start-up Success & the Future of Enterprise IT
- Containers: A Key Step to Realizing a Multi-Cloud, Native Environment
Designed for IT decision makers, management and investors: addressing strategic implications and business buy in.
- Turning Containers into Cattle: Cluster Management & Housekeeping
- Case Study: Containers at Scale at Netflix
- Discerning the Differences Between OS & Application Containers: Getting the Toolsets Right for Both
- The Benefits of Building Your Own Container-Based PaaS... and then Open Sourcing It
- The Dark Art of Container Monitoring
- Toy Problems Do Not Impress Me: A Real Company's Tech Stack on Containers
- Solving an Infrastructure Quandary with Containers
- Container-powered Delivery: 10 minutes from Github to Production, 30x a day
- Questioning Docker’s Approach to Stateful App Management
Practical implementation & adoption of containers: perfect for developers, operations, engineers and technical staff