Где: Las Vegas
Дата: 2018-01-07 - 2018-01-08
Добавлено: JSON TV
Global Messaging Summit will gather together key players of the Wholesale SMS and Mobile Messaging industry from all around the world. Our goal is to conduct an event with a narrower focus, where attendees have more time and opportunities to network, build relationships and do business.
- Longer meetings and quality networking time
- Quiet environment to connect with only industry focused people
- Explore new growing market opportunities
- Build long-lasting relationships
- Learn industry latest trends and technologies
- Share ideas and insights with peers
- Promote your company in the industry
Why Exhibit at GMS
Get Highly Targeted Business Leads
Exhibiting at GMS gives you exposure to the right audience. The event will put you in front of the gathering of Wholesale SMS providers, MNOs, A2P providers and Messaging Industry Professionals offering an awesome opportunity to meet prospects face to face and build relationships.
Stand out of Competitors
You probably don’t want to miss this opportunity to stand out from the crowd. With pre- and after event promotion, personable staff and appealing booth design you can definitely outshine your competitors and create positive image of your company.
Raise Brand Awareness
Brand awareness is a cornerstone of a business success. With the right exhibition strategy, even a small company can promote its brand and positioning in Messaging Industry.
Exhibiting at GMS will give your sales team direct access to qualified leads, which are in a buying mood. Every interaction with a prospect is a real chance to close the deal, or at least increase the number of ready-to-buy sales leads.
Exhibitor’s Package Includes
- Exhibition space (width-3m; depth – 2m), 1 table, 4 chairs
- Exhibitors pull-up banners or stands to be set-up within the exhibition space
- 3 complimentary passes for exhibitors employees
- Coupon code for partners and customers to be invited with 30% discount
- Opportunity for the event attendees to schedule a meeting with exhibitor on the event website
- Logo and URL placement on the event website
- Logo with company profile to be printed in the Event Guide handled to all attendees at the event
- Promotion in social networks and newsletter emails