Где: Santa Clara Convention Center, 5001 Great America Pkwy, Santa Clara, CA 95054, USA
Дата: 2016-05-10 - 2016-05-12
Добавлено: JSON TV
Internet of Things World 2016 is the world’s largest and most comprehensive IoT event - with over 10,000 attendees, 350 industry thought leaders and 150+ exhibitors.
With a focus on monetizing the IoT revolution through bringing together ecosystem wide attendees, stakeholders and investors, Internet of Things World is a unique opportunity to promote your IoT message right in the heartland of IoT development.
2015 was an important year for IoT with huge opportunities of this technology firmly being realized.
The 3rd annual Internet of Things World is the only independent business event dedicated to IoT.
It assesses the key horizontal challenges affecting the range of vertical markets while also featuring dedicated tracks looking at industry-specific issues.
Internet of Things World is brought to you by Informa, the world’s leading provider of events in the communications market place.
How will IoT help improve efficiency, enable innovation and drive real business transformation through real-world customer experiences?
Moderator: Mike Roberts, Principal Analyst & Head of Americas, Ovum
Muriel Barnéoud, CEO, Docapost – Groupe La Poste
Jason Johnson, Co-Founder & CEO, August
Carla Archambault, Director of Strategic Initiatives, Product & Experience, Zipcar
VP, Internet of Things, AT&T
Mike Soucie, Product Partnership Lead, Nest
Sandhya Rao,Senior Director, SaaS and Mobile App Product Marketing, Honeywell Connected Home
Key Topics to be addressed…
- Creating Value from IoT: In what ways can IoT help improve efficiency, enable innovation and drive real business transformation through real-world customer experiences?
- Assessing the commercial feasibility and monetization opportunities from IoT
- How can IoT impact enterprise productivity and enhance processes to create value?
- Role of 3rd parties in offering value added services, i.e. working with advertising, insurance, retail etc…
- How will the technologies evolve and what’s coming next? i.e. machine learning, predictive analytics, VR…
- Managing IoT data & Creating Value through Analytics
- Examining effective marketing models to engage consumers
- What does the enterprise/consumer want/need?
- The Sharing Economy meets the Internet of Things: Building on the success of innovating brands in the shared economy space
- Why the sharing economy needs the Internet of Things
- What are the privacy and security implications?