Где: New York Hilton Midtown, 1335 Avenue of the Americas, New York, 10019
Организатор: The Advertising Research Foundation (The ARF)
Дата: 2017-03-20 - 2017-03-21
Добавлено: JSON TV
Unlock advertising insights at The ARF Annual Conference (aka Re!Think). Join us on March 20-21, 2017 at the Hilton Midtown NYC to explore the opportunities and challenges advertisers face today: from discovering new insights to developing and measuring great creative to inspiring the most impactful business decisions.
Gain first hand access to carefully curated and original research—actionable truths to meet today’s challenges.
The ARF’s Board of Curators selected 29 research entries through two competitive rounds of review through The ARF’s Call for Content. The findings will be presented at the Annual Conference.
Learn more about the presenters and their insights »
Hear the best and most relevant content from your industry peers presented on these topics:
- What, Why and Wow: Unlocking Game-Changing Insights Across Audiences
- Reinventing Research Through Mobile
- Craft Pathways to Great Creative
- Cross-Platform Impact: Creative Strategies and Measurement
-Save Your Brand: Combat Ad Blocking and Ad Fraud
- Challenge Your Comfort Zone: Lead Courageously
Our attendees are made up of a wide range of industry constituents including advertisers, ad agencies, ad-tech companies, media companies, and research companies.
We invite all insights, analytics and marketing practitioners ranging from the C-suite, to middle management, to young professionals to attend.
What Attendees can expect:
- Actionable takeaways vs muddled conclusions
- Provocative takeaways vs bullet point and slides
- Business benefits vs pure theory