Location: Maritim proArte Hotel, Berlin, Germany
Organizer: we.CONECT GLOBAL LEADERS
Date: 2021-07-01 - 2021-07-02
Added by: JSON TV
What to expect in 2 ½ days in Berlin?
30+ high level Speakers and Moderators, 20+ Best Practices, 15+ Round-Tables & 100+ Top Level Executives
100+ Manufacturing Leaders from top noth European manufacturers
2 ½ Days of Interactive Networking & Benchmarking Opportunities
20+ Keynotes, Case Studies and 15 Interactive Sessions
Highlights: Interactive World Cafés, Challenge Your Vendor and Challenge Your Peers Sessions, Panel Discussion, Icebreaker and Networking Dinner
- Plant Asset & Maintenance Management: How does the pandemic change the way plants are being operated? Flexibly, time-oriented, increased production?
- After the lock down: How to shorten ramp up times and get daily operations back up and running most efficiently?
- Field Service and Remote Service: What is the value added and ROI overcoming the pandemic obstacles?
- Stress-tests for Smart, Digital, Industry 4.0: Are our factories truly as intelligent, networked and data-optimized as we need them to be? Are we able to benefit from mobile plant management technologies?
- Post-Pandemic Manufacturing Management: How does the lock-down affect your internal resources and staffing in terms of production optimization & production efficiency?
- Agile Engineering, Digital Transformation and Workforce Development: Last year, we wanted to become more agile. Which goals do we (need to) have today for our workforce?
- HSE, workforce, and precaution matters: Are we prepared for another wave?
- Networks and 5G: How to get your factory 5G-ready? How do you secure your networks in a connected manufacturing environment?
- Automation, MES & Robotics: How can MES, Big Data and Cloud Computing meet the requirements of future connected manufacturing processes?
- Managing security risks and compliance: How do you guarantee safe and compliant IT Infrastructure and Operations within the IoT landscape? What are efficient methods to manage cyber risks and data security?