Richard Branson’s Virgin Connect buys Moscow region broadband triple-play operator

Trivon AG, the Switzerland-based company which does business through its subsidiaries under the Virgin Connect brand in Russia, has acquired 75% Speedyline, a triple-play operator operating in the Moscow region. Trivon has also got option for the further purchase of the remaining 25%.

The deal was completed in December, but announced only last week. Its terms have not been disclosed.

Continue reading