Где: Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC)
Дата: 2021-02-23 - 2021-02-25
Добавлено: JSON TV
The GSMA has announced initial details of MWC Shanghai, making a grand return as a physical experience for 2021. Scheduled for 23 to 25 February 2021 and taking place at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC), it will be one of the largest and most anticipated events of its kind in recent months. MWC Shanghai 2021 offers an opportunity for delegates and visitors to hear expert insights and future trends, witness the latest technology and innovation, and discuss the issues that will affect the future of the mobile industry.
The GSMA unlocks the full power of connectivity so that people, industry and society thrive. Its MWC series has earned a world-class reputation as the place to get business done by providing unrivalled networking opportunities. In 2019, MWC Shanghai included more than 500 exhibitors and 65,000 attendees from companies across the world.
The theme for the MWC series of events in 2021 is Connected Impact. The programme will showcase how the entire digital ecosystem continues to transform our lives and significantly support global recovery with technology visionaries sparking conversation and imagination through keynotes and panel discussions.
Attendees to MWC Shanghai 2021 will experience the latest breakthroughs in technology including 5G, AI, IoT, smart home and more. Returning exhibitors include China Mobile, China Telecom, China Unicom, CICT, Ericsson , H3C, Huawei, Nokia Shanghai Bell and ZTE. A host of new 5G-enabled devices and consumer services will be showcased by, Huawei Device, Nreal, Oppo, Qualcomm, Realme and vivo. Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr Zina Jarrahi Cinker, Director General, AMPT
- Yang Jie, Chairman, China Mobile
- Ke Ruiwen, Chairman, China Telecom
- Ken Hu, Rotating Chairman, Huawei
- Yang Yuanqing, Chairman & CEO, Lenovo
- Xu Chi, Founder & CEO, Nreal
- Xu Ziyang, CEO, ZTE
Session speakers include:
- Ilyas Khan, Founder & CEO, Cambridge Quantum Computing
- Edward Tian, Chairman, CBC Capital
- Oscar Ramos, Managing Director, Chinaccelerator
- Huang Haibo, Managing Director, China Mobile Fund Management Co.Ltd
- Alvin Foo, Co-Founder, Dao Ventures
- Eric Miao, Founder, Elevoc
- Michael Currie, Founder and CEO, Fling
- Jiin Joo Ong, Chief Technology Officer and Co-Founder, Garuda Robotics
- Pedro Ruao, Founder & CEO, Omniflow
- Max Peiro, CEO, Rehub
- Enrique Blanco, CTIO, Telefonica
- Huang Enshen, Founder & CEO, Xeniro
Leading 5G INnovation
With almost 700,000 5G cell sites and over 150 million compatible handsets now sold, China has established itself amongst the global 5G leaders and will feature strongly at MWC Shanghai 2021 with the 5G IN Summit and 5G INnovation Zone.
GSMA 5G IN, seeks to uncover disruptors and new business models, as well as celebrate pioneers and innovators in the 5G field. The experience spans five themed zones; Better Future, Entrepreneurs, Industrial Applications, 5G mmWave, and XR. Attendees will experience leading-edge technology and revolutionary commercial, industrial applications, as well as the most forward-looking trends and insights.
This year, MWC Shanghai will welcome international attendees and audiences, with a virtual platform to accompany the physical event. Online attendees will be able to access live conference and partner content online.