Дата: 2021-01-26 - 2021-01-27
Добавлено: JSON TV
Asset intensive businesses around the globe are working hard to keep critical operations going during Covid-19. Now more than ever, keeping frontline industrial workers safe - while at the same time ensuring business continuity and operational resilience – is vital. Connected Worker technology is helping many companies maintain their critical operations right now –keeping workers safe while at the same time saving businesses time and money. Those that haven’t digitized their frontline workers are struggling as they face the demand for social distancing and remote work brought on by COVID‑19.
Join over 800 business leaders from chemicals, energy, life sciences, manufacturing and more this January and learn how companies are leveraging connected worker technology to improve operational efficiency, training, asset management, quality, and safety.
You'll learn how to:
- Create a safer work environment, boost compliance and improve efficiencies through automation
- Make your data mobile and reduce rework, non productive time and time to decision
- Digitize maintenance and Shutdowns, Turnarounds and Outages (STOs)
- Adapt to the new post Covid 19 reality and build agility and flexibility into your operations
- Empower front-line employees with a dynamic Connected Worker strategy
- Provide a consolidated view to link your front-line workers to the information they need – when they need it most
- Measure the ROI of connected worker technologies so you can build the business case now