Организатор: Wireless Broadband Alliance
Дата: 2021-01-19 - 2021-02-08
Добавлено: JSON TV
The WBA Asia Telecom Summit will be hold online 19 and 27 January, 2 and 8 February, 2021.
The WBA Asia Telecom Summit is the first of three events in 2021 that is open to both WBA members and wider wireless industry stakeholders. The event will consist of a series of 4 webinars and will be held virtually due to ongoing global COVID-19 restrictions. Designed to inform and engage companies on the latest technology developments and opportunities, the event will open on Tuesday, January 19 and will run weekly until February 8.
In addition, WBA Members-only Working Sessions will take place on February 3-4, giving WBA members the opportunity to participate in project meetings and identify the technologies that are resolving real business issues and enabling collaborative opportunities for operators, service providers, enterprises and cities.
The Asia Telecom Summit offers the chance to participate in key discussions and hear firsthand about the trends, industry opportunities and progress being made in WBA programs & projects.
- At home, in business, and on the move - how will Wi-Fi connect us in the 5G era?
- Wi-Fi opportunities and challenges in Asia for telcos and enterprises
- How is regulation shaping future opportunities for Wi-Fi in Asia, and the latest on 6 GHz
- How can enterprises benefit from WBA OpenRoaming™ – what does success look like for smart transportation – airports, ground transportation and aviation; and for connecting the traveller on the move – connected cities, hospitality and food & beverage outlets.
- Delivering new opportunities and performance for enterprises using Wi-Fi 6
- Deep dive into the new architectures, policy and QoS required for 5G over Wi-Fi
- Exploring the trials and use cases for combined Wi-Fi and LoRaWAN™ solutions
- Demand for data and multi access edge computing (MEC) in the Connected Vehicle
Please note the Open Conference will be running during working hours for the Asia Pacific time zone, whilst the Members-only Working Sessions on February 3-4 will take place in the US time zone – further details below. All events will be within working hours for EMEA.